The Powerline module for your charging station
Are you looking for a reliable Green PHY solution for Green PHY communication in your HPC charging stations? Then the devolo Green PHY module V2 is the right choice.
- Enables monitoring functions such as state of charge, charging time, charging speed and heat generation of the battery.
- Opens up control functions foroptimally charging the individual vehicle.
- Enables billing models and other services by means of automatic authentication.
- Enables bidirectional charging (V2H, V2G)
- Is required for a Plug&Charge function
Standardised charging cable communication in accordance with ISO 150118
The devolo Green PHY module V2 establishes data communication between the charging station and connected electric vehicle. Data communication by means of Powerline technology takes place via the charging cable between the station and vehicle. This enables secure authentication and extensive communication for the charging process.
The devolo Green PHY module V2 offers a preconfigured module based on the QCA7006 chipset. The integrated Ethernet and SPI port as well as the software development kit mean that the devolo solution can be integrated into a wide variety of software environments with minimal development effort.
- Proven hardware: ¼ million devolo Green PHY modules shipped is proof of the high quality and reliability.
- Reliability: Our products are subjected to continuous quality control.
- ISO 9001-certified: We have had our quality management certified in accordance with the international standard ISO 9001 – that guarantees consistently high quality.
Contact us – we're here to advise you
- E-Mobility: Module for vehicle-to-grid communication for charging e-vehicles
- Internet of Things: Extensive application development kit including manual (https://github.com/devolo/dlan-greenphy-sdk)
- Rapid Prototyping: The module allows customer Powerline solutions to be developed for your prototypes
- Evaluation platform for the dLAN Green PHY modules over power, coaxial or twisted-pair cables
- Enables PLC-to-Ethernet bridging in the basic settings – that's how you get started with e-mobility without going to the effort of programming at the module
- 2 MikroElektronika Click Boards that can be integrated as a communication interface, sensor or actuator using an SDK